There are so many things I am thankful for... I thank God that most of my family is close by and able to celebrate together on this Thanksgiving Day. We were missing my youngest brother who lives in San Francisco and my mother who had to work, and also Mabel who had moved to a different state. My daughter also mentioned that Uncle Pat was missing. Their absence was felt but they were thought of.
I was fortunate that my day off landed on today.
Thank you, Lord, for the delicious feast, the sunny fall weather, the health of my family, the warm house we live in, the comfortable beds we sleep in, the reliable transportation, my new job, the entertainment from TV or computers, and especially the LOVE we all have and feel for one another...
This time of the year is the best. Though it will rush by and everybody will be busy busy busy, we must not forget the Reason for the Season.... God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment