Sunday, December 9, 2012

So I met this guy...

It seems like forever since I've met anyone new. Not motivated I guess. Anyway, we met a couple times. Just for a few minutes and both times at Starbux. He's been really nice, a gentleman. Very mature. Not like a lot I've met. Though we've hugged, he hasn't even tried to kiss me. What does that mean? Hmmm....
Actually, on our last "date" he ate while I had my Starbux. Well, he was hungry and I had already eaten. So we're inside Chipotle talking and somehow he figured I was still hung up on my ex. Am I that transparent? Before that, he said he was determined to break through this shell I had around me. I told him I'm just being cautious, he's still a stranger after all.
I'm not sure if he thinks I'm a psycho chick or if I think he's a serial killer yet. But I haven't heard from him since. Lets see, it's been two days. That's ok.
That's ok....

No comments:

Post a Comment