I'm scared. I know I can do it, but it's new. I'm still interviewing at other places for permanent employment and better pay, but at least I'm not scheduled for night shift. I had an interview for a State job, I will know by May 30 if I got it. In the meantime, I continue with my plan at the agency. I have another interview for another agency but for a Federal job. Maybe I'll get that one for better pay. I can't seem to land an interview at any of the major hospitals though. You have to be personal with an employee to get in. That really sucks.
Anyway, at work I didn't think I'd get emotional until one of the orniest resident said to me "you're always so nice". This lady has never uttered any kind words before. And so my heart grew. I'm going to miss my residents. I've met so many interesting ones. I've learned something from every one of them... And I'm sure I'll continue to learn elsewhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment