Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015! πŸŽ‰πŸΈ❤️

I have not blogged since I left my nursing home job. I thought I was going to do home care working with a child with cerebral palsy. Instead, I started my job working at the Federal Prison downtown. I work for an agency but my hours are awesome and I love what I do!

I didn't have a boyfriend but I did meet a guy I went to high school with. After that, nothing! He said he saw me at Cowel's Mtn but didn't say anything because he was with his ex. Really? I also met up with a guy I met online for a couple times then I broke it off. He wasn't a gentleman. I'm still picky. A guy at work used me to get his ex jealous. Then another guy tried to set me up with his friend. He was nice but not exciting at all. 

2014 wasn't bad. I did get an absolutely awesome job with awesome hours. Exactly what I prayed for every day. 

My plan now? Run more. Tone up. Get flexible again. 

2015..... Here I am...

2 comments:

  1. Did you meet your goals for 2015? I did not. Lol! 2016, lets get fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I did not either. 2016 is my beginning

    ReplyDelete