Today was a good day. I scheduled a waxing this morning for me and my friend at "Pretty Kitty Wax". We've never been there and I've only ever had a few bikini waxes done before. My friend wanted to treat me the spa as a gift for either my birthday because she didn't know what to get me or for passing my State Board. I was very appreciative. She's a very sweet person. Afterwards, I met up with a different friend for a nooner. After that, I bought pancit palabok for lunch to take home. I then cooked up fried rice for the kids because they always come home hungry from school. Then, I picked up the kids. I got one girl ready for dance. I drove her to pick up her friend and friend's sister and took them all to dance class...... Rest...... Picked up the girls from dance, paid dance tuition for next semester registration, ate dinner, helped kids with homework, then I got ready for working the night shift... Yes, I work, but as a CNA for a healthcare employment agency. Dare I mention where I work? That, seriously, is a whole different blog in itself. But as I was almost ready to leave, I received a call from work telling me that they are overstaffed tonight and so I was cancelled. I am actually relieved because I hardly rested enough to take on a full night of work which is 10pm to 6am. Tonight was going to be my Monday, this is ok. And so, today was a good day, ending as a good night.
"Pretty Kitty" is a great place with courteous and professional employees. So much younger than I, I noticed. I didn't get the full Brazilian but I did practically get the full removal. I opted to keep a "triangle" :). It was not painful for me at all and it was quick. I feel smooth now. I highly recommend the place.They suggested I take ibuprofen about an hour before I come in, I guess that's for the sissies who can't take it. I still say that the dentist visits are where you experience the worst pain ever! Worst than giving birth. Anyway, the place also suggested that no caffeine is consumed before the appointment because it does something to the pores and makes it harder to wax. Oh ok, I was going to have my coffee or tea before my shift at work anyway.
Did I mention where I went afterwards? Ahh yes, my nooner. Let's call him James. I met James a little over a year ago. A friend of a friend from High School. And this High School friend I really didn't know, he's just friends of other of my friends from High School. And so we are Facebook "friends." So, his friend James saw me and became my "friend." Yes, that is the world of Facebook. But I digress.... I received a text last night from James. A midnight booty call text. I was already comfortable in bed. He said he was in his house alone. He lives with his sister so I guess she was out. I didn't go. That would require getting up off my pillow and also getting into the shower and driving over. But I did answer his morning text. Apparently, he didn't work today. I figured he wouldn't because he's usually in bed early for his 4am wake-up time to get ready for work. I told him after my waxing appointment I'll see him and he can tell me what he thought about the waxing job. James is short. When I stand with heels next to him, I'm taller. He's handsome, says nice things to me and is my age. A month older. He's got tattoos and pierced ears, smokes medical weed (so he says) and likes to drink. But he really is a great person. We are just different. I guess that's why we are only F-buddies. I told him I've missed him today, and he only smiled at me. Sex seems to mean more to women than it does to men. I've read that it's because it's our hormones. We get more attached. That just says to me that men are just too insensitive! It's sad and frustrating. James is a pretty good lover, but he seems like he can't help but finish quick. He says I do that to him, I guess that's flattering but doesn't do me any good... I don't want a part-time friend anymore. I long for affection all the time. Attention. A male ear to talk to and strong arms to comfort me. I want to hold hands in public and be grabbed and kissed just because... I'm still dreaming......
Today was a good day...
No comments:
Post a Comment