Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birth of a Baby Blog

I just gave birth to a baby blog... haha. That's what my friend said as she helped me set this up. Well, where do I begin? At 40, of course!

I'm almost over my 4th month of being 40. How do I feel? The number makes me feel sad, but I don't really feel any different from when I was still in my 30s, and I don't really remember that anyway. I'm glad I don't have any crows feet by my eyes yet and I'm told I still look in my 20s. I attribute that to my Asian skin although I still like to moisturize every day. And this big zit on my chin may be deceiving people too :/. Zits at 40! Go figure...

Now that school is over and I've passed my State Board exam, I can concentrate on getting back into shape and fit into my old clothes again. It seems a lot harder now than it used to be though. I never had to try so hard. It's this age thing again, isn't it?

And then there's this job-hunting. I was offered to do flu clinics for very good pay. The catch is I have to have my license in my hand. My classmates have told me how unforgivably long the State is taking in sending these things out. In their defense though, I did get my passing results in less than a week. I'm just still waiting on my actual license :/. It's so frustrating. So, that made me extremely depressed today :'(. I missed out.

And so here I am. I hope to share my adventures of trying to find a job, be a busy mom, stay fit, happy, and healthy (and skinny again!) and maybe find a boyfriend... Believe me, I've met all the jerks. Or so I thought, because another jerk comes along and proved me wrong. But the right one has to be out there. One who will love me and all my faults :)

No comments:

Post a Comment