Friday, October 19, 2012
Closing the book
Well, I did it. I texted Shane how I felt and told him it will be one year since we've met. His response, "yeah, that's weird." What a charmer, huh? Well, I knew he didn't care. I don't know why I do. I told him I just never stopped thinking about him and that I knew it meant more to me than to him and that I'll never understand but that's it's ok. It really is ok now. It takes him a day later to respond to me, making sure again that I know he doesn't care. Again, why do I? What is it about him? Just when I think I'm over him, he pops up in my head again. What happened, I still don't know. But yes, I really am done. This book is over. I hate bad endings. When I know a movie ends bad, I don't even bother watching. If only I knew some endings of some books I've read, I wouldn't have read them. They were a waste of my time, and ended up making me feel sad or angry. But I don't like being told endings, I like to feel it myself. But I only like good feelings. This feeling of this book was the worst...
Labels:
Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment