It's finally beginning to feel like Autumn... It rained, for like a second. It woke me up from my nap but I went right back to sleep. I never get enough sleep when I work nights.
I finished my first week at work, my first time with LVN responsibilities. I'm learning, I think I can get used to it. I think the schedule will work, it's unusual but at least not boring. I can do it.
Now the only thing missing is to share my celebration with a man. I don't know what I was thinking but I texted Shane, my last guy I've actually been seeing. And he texted back! I was surprised but very happy. I miss him so much. I only texted that I hope he was well and wrote my name because he's made it a point to make sure I know that he has deleted my number. He responded with "Thnx u too!" I don't know what to think of it. I shouldn't get my hopes up because he's always treated me like shit. I guess I just need help to move on...
I know something good is going to happen. It just has to...
No comments:
Post a Comment