It was so hectic at work today. Even though I was expecting the new admission that was coming in today and I just knew she would come in during my shift, I could not get a handle of the day. It seemed every resident acted up today. Non-stop. My feet are killing me. No time to sit and think let alone grab a bite of my PB & J that I made myself...
And so I don't know why I'd think I'd be up for any activity or get-together with any one after a shift like that. The last guy I met last week asked to see if I'd want to get together. Ok I said. WTF was I thinking? I had said ya let's try. That's not really a yes, right?
I don't give a shit if he's pissed. He doesn't know what I went through today. If he wanted to see me, he'd drive out. I'm on a quarter tank and payday is still a few days away. Fuck him. He just wanted tail.
I'm going to sleep!
I like your label, Whatever!! Lol!
ReplyDelete