I've decided to meet a few more people from an online dating site. Free. Yeah, you get what you pay for. I've weeded out the perverts and I believe I've toned down my pics, though I've heard mine are pretty tame in comparison...
I would only want to meet for a quick coffee, that way the retreat is easily accessible haha. After texting for a long time, I met this one surfer traveler type. He looked way older than his pics. And apparently he lives on his sailboat. And I could see him as being a psycho serial killer type.
Next guy I met just came from his mixed martial arts gym that he owned and so he limped to the Starbux door to open it for me. Cute guy but very male. I see him as the couch type in front of the TV watching sports. He fidgeted the whole date, even scratched his balls a few times. Are you kidding me?
Apparently, I'm having trouble picking them. Although I believe I may meet the latter guy again, I dunno if I liked how cynical he seems to be of people.
Well, I will let you know...
No comments:
Post a Comment