I read my daily and monthly horoscopes and apparently there's this Monster Moon approaching that may cause chaos, depending on your sign. The warning is to stay home around September 29. I only read it, half-believing because nothing significantly good nor bad ever happens like it would say..... except..... December 10 of last year was some eclipse that occurred. That day was a very low in my life. It was horrible. I was stressing over finals, I heard that my brother may be very sick with liver problems, and my Surfer Shane boyfriend texts me that he and his ex-girlfriend had been talking and may try to work things out. I was devastated. Shane came back to me a couple months later just to leave me again. That's a different story. But I still miss him like crazy and I know he knows it.
Today, I got my very first mammogram ever. "Ow!" is all I can say. But thank goodness it was quick. Still, I didn't know my boobs could stretch like that. I also had to get fasting blood work done. I didn't eat for 12 hours so they could draw blood. This was easy only because I was out cold early after early dinner the night before. I hadn't slept after my night shift because I was going to do a few things before I napped but then I received a phone call for an interview. I figured sleep can wait, it was my day off. So, this morning I got all that done early and went back home. I was thinking maybe I could get a pregnancy test done too since I was there at the lab but she told me that I needed to go to my OBGYN for that. No big deal, it was still early. Turns out, my period came a few hours later. Funny, a few people at work started theirs this week too. Even my daughter.
This past few weeks I was just depressed and moody. I tried to reach out to one old friend but she never responded and I can't understand her distance to me. It may be she doesn't understand and believes I'm negative. I don't know but she decided to never respond to any FB statuses anymore either. It's sad.
I went to breakfast Saturday morning with a bunch of coworkers but I had sent a mass text inviting a bunch of people. One coworker responds to all which triggered "James" to question who she was. He didn't know it was a mass text. When she told me, I texted him that she was my coworker. He asks me if she was hot and I responded yes very. James then proceeded to have a whole conversation with her. When I found out later I was pissed! Only because she was a friend of mine and I told him that. He continued to deny that he was flirting. But he wasn't having any conversation with me at all and he doesn't even know her. That is why I'm pissed! But she too should have just told him that that was totally inappropriate. I'm never speaking to him again. He's such an ass! Why do I end up with these kind of guys? Another person I included in that mass text was my ex Surfer Shane. He responds with "Who is this?" What another ass! He knows! I respond with Sry I forgot u don't care to keep frenz. He never responded. Why do I miss him?
Well, James is out of the picture again. He's such a jerk. Men are so clueless or just plain heartless.
A bright side came back from Indonesia surfing trip. He texted me on his way home from LAX. Let's call him Mark. Mark sometimes can look like Bradley Cooper but he has a little balding spot on the top back. He's real sweet and affectionate. He likes chick flicks. He's my age but he can hold "it" up pretty well. Mark texts me and tells me that he's back. I told him that his text made my week because it's been real crappy lately. I haven't heard back and I haven't texted. I had told him before he left that I had a boyfriend. I only did that so he wouldn't expect anything from me. But I do like him. He likes to drink though, which isn't a problem unless he calls me drunk.
Things may be turning around. The person that interviewed me yesterday used to go to the same school I did and had the same teachers. That was my advantage because he knew how hard it is to get qualified into that LVN program and how hard we worked to graduate. Thank goodness because I am terrible at interviews. After the interview I went to get the urine drug test done and get live-scanned. All in the same area. This job is going to pay almost twice what I'm making now as a CNA. I'm so happy! Now that's a sentence way overdue. I'm excited. The facility is beautiful. I'm nervous too and I want to review my common drugs and their effects. I haven't told my coworkers yet. I don't know if I will. Right now, I just want to thank God for his Blessings... He truly is a Great God!
God's Blessing you!
ReplyDelete